Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mozart Sonata in C Major K 330 first movement

It's really hard to play this piece for Michelle. The trills are especially difficult. I told myself from the beginning that we must have patience on this. I planned it to just practice trill alone twice a day for about 2 to 3 minutes only. Just play it in a very relaxing way and don't worry about if it is perfect or not. I told Michelle it's OK if it is not perfect. The important thing is that we stick on the practicing plan.


After 3 months, I am happy that the trills are improved.One more month to go,  Michelle needs to perform the piece in her school. I have a bit confident that she would be fine with the trills although they may not be perfect. Of course, we need to stick strictly to the practicing plan before the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment